The Regulation gives you certain rights which are detailed in the section headed “Your Rights regarding personal information”. The contents of this Privacy Notice are subject to these overriding rights and no provision in any other part of this Privacy Notice is to be construed as restricting the scope of those rights.
What information do we collect?
If you are a visitor to our Website, even an anonymous visitor, we may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information internally and externally. This statistical data about browsing actions and patterns does not identify any individual. Nevertheless, to the extent that such information falls to be treated as personal data, and you do not wish us to process it, you should change the settings on your internet browser to prevent collection of this information.
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Any information that you provide by filling in forms on this Website including but not limited to your name, address, email address and telephone/mobile number, for the purposes of informing you about the services that we offer, of entering into a contract with you and thereafter of delivering the services which we have agreed to provide under that contract.
• Any financial information provided to the Website as may be required for direct debits, and/or credit and debit card payments, or other types of electronic payment.
• Further general information about you, including your personal or professional interests, experiences with our products and services or other products and services and your contact preferences to ensure that you receive services in the manner which is most convenient to you, to deliver a satisfactory service under the terms of our contract with you and to improve the services that we offer for the benefit of you and of other existing and future members.
• West London Fitness.Uk may from time to time ask you to complete surveys via this Website or the website of one of our selected suppliers, and any information you provide in same will be recorded, though you are not obligated to take part. If you are going to submit personal data, your consent will be specifically obtained to the processing of that data at the time.
• Details of your visits to the Website, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. This will assist us in managing the website and generating generalised and anonymised information about usage and about our membership.
We may collect information about your computer, including, where available, your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical information about the browsing actions of users of the Website and does not identify any individual. As indicated above, you may be able to change settings on your internet browser to prevent collection of this information, to the extent that it may in future be considered by law to be personal data.
What do we do with the information we collect?
We use collected information for the purposes of our legitimate interests, including:
• for internal record keeping;
• for product development;
• to provide you with information on our products and services which we feel may interest you;
• to notify you about changes to our products and services;
• to answer your queries;
• to contact you for market research and analyse the output of such research; and/or
• to make disclosures to law enforcement authorities and comply with legal and regulatory obligations.
Our aim is simply to provide you with the highest level of service that we can.
The period of use of the personal data supplied by you will not be longer than we deem necessary to carry out the purpose for which such data was collected, provided that we may store and process your personal data for longer periods solely for archiving or statistical purposes where we have appropriate safeguards in place to protect your rights.